Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (61) 9.22.13




Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    


Here's what I got:


For Review:

  • The Husband's Secret by Liana Moriarty
  • Hush Little Baby by Suzanne Redfearn 
  • Royal Inheritance by Kate Emerson 
  • The Perfect Match (e-book) by Kristan Higgins



Purchased:

  • The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillippi Ryan 
  • W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton 
  • These Few Precious Days: The Final Year of Jack with Jackie by Christopher Andersen



Netgalley Requests:

  • Kissing Under the Mistletoe (e-book) by Bella Andre 
  • A Fool's Gold Christmas (e-book) by Susan Mallery

From Family Member:

 
  •  Private Down Under by James Patterson

From PaperbackSwap:

  • Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag 
  • Dust to Dust by Tami Hoag 
  • Decked by Carol Higgins Clark 
  • No Angel by Penny Vincenzi

What did you get this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I can't wait to read my copy of W is for Wasted...and I adored The Husband's Secret. I'm a sucker for all things Kennedy.

    Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a huge collection of Kennedy books - now I just have to find time to read them!

      Delete
  2. I loved The Husband's Secret and really enjoyed The Perfect Match too. Royal Inheritance looks like something I'd enjoy as well.

    I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm really looking forward to reading The Husband's Secret this week.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Here's mine http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great books! I read The Husband's Secret last month and really liked it. I am looking forward to Kristan Higgins's newest book too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Husband's Secret looks really good. I've been seeing it on quite a few blogs.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig