It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
Well, my reading definitely took a hit this week but for a good reason - we got a new puppy!!! Chloe is a chocolate lab and is 12 weeks. She's a bundle of energy but we love her very much. Even the older dog, Maddie who's four and also a chocolate lab, seems to like playing with her.
Books Completed last week:
- Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster (review book)
- Christmas At The Beach by Wendy Wax (review e-book)
- Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell (review book)
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (mine, book lovers unite book club book)
- The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book) - car
- Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice (library audio book) - iPod
- Silencing Eve by Iris Johansen (library book)
- Only Yours by Susan Mallery (library book)
Reviews Completed last week:
Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
- Only Mine by Susan Mallery
- Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
- Christmas At The Beach by Wendy Wax
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
|Chloe seems to have decided she wants Maddie's bed!|