It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
Another week of little to no reading...again due to the puppy, but also because my 8-year-old niece came to stay with us for a few days. It was a fun visit with a trip to the Bronx Zoo - a place I haven't been to in years - and the highlight of the day was the camel ride! My sister and her 6 month old met us and the weather was perfect for walking around - and great for getting in those steps!!! (Grand total of 16,424 steps that day.)
I'm hoping that this week will be much more quiet so that not only can I get some reading time in, but also I can get some much needed blogging time in.
Books Completed last week:
- Silencing Eve by Iris Johansen (library book/audio book)
- Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell (review book)
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (mine, book lovers unite book club book)
- The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book) - car
- Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice (library audio book) - iPod
- The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins (review e-book)
- Only Yours by Susan Mallery (library book)
- The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen (library book)
Reviews Completed last week:
- Christmas At The Beach by Wendy Wax
Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
- Only Mine by Susan Mallery
- Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
- None right now...check back soon!
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!