It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
As you can see from all the books I'm currently reading - I'm all over the place. I can't seem to settle on one book despite the fact that they are all pretty good. I think it's mainly because I've only been able to read in small spurts of time due to the puppy. I'm hoping to get some longer stretches in this week - I need to get these books done!!!
Books Completed last week:
- With Open Eyes by Iris Johansen (e-book)
- Only Yours by Susan Mallery (library book)
- The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins (review e-book)
- Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell (review book)
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (mine, book lovers unite book club book)
- The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book) - car
- Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice (library audio book) - iPod
- Only His by Susan Mallery (library book)
- The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen (library book)
- Someone Else's Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson (review book)
Reviews Completed last week:
Other posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Silencing Eve by Iris Johansen
- With Open Eyes by Susan Mallery
- Only Yours by Susan Mallery
- None right now...check back soon!
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!