It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
How is it November already??? I've been seeing postings for 2014 reading challenges slowly popping up and am trying to decide whether or not to participate in any...especially since I don't seem to be doing too well in the ones I signed up for this year. But, I'm sure I will sign up for some - it's hard not to! Do you participate in any? How do you decide which ones to do?
Books Completed last week:
- The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins (review e-book)
- Only His by Susan Mallery (library book)
- The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan (library audio book)
- Only Us by Susan Mallery (e-book)
- Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell (review book)
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (mine, book lovers unite book club book)
- Close Your Eyes by Iris Johansen/Roy Johansen (audio book)
- My Own Miraculous by Joshilyn Jackson (e-book)
- Someone Else's Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson (review book)
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips (review e-book)
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
- Only Yours by Susan Mallery
- Only His by Susan Mallery
- The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan
- Only Us by Susan Mallery
What about you? What does your reading week look like this week? Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!