Sunday, November 03, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (67) 11.3.13



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    

Here's what I got:


For Review:


Dare to Love (e-book)
by Carly Phillips

This is the first book in Carly Phillip's newest series and I cannot wait to start reading it. It's also the first book that she's self-publishing...for more info on that...head over here.

Purchased:

My Own Miraculous (e-book)
by Joshilyn Jackson

This is the prequel to Joshilyn Jackson's Someone Else's Love Story which I received a few weeks ago. I'll be starting both this week and am looking forward to reading both!!!



 




Close Your Eyes (audio)
by Iris Johansen/Roy Johansen

I read the prequel to this, Open Your Eyes, a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed it, and have been looking forward to starting this. I decided to get the audio because I figured it would keep my interest and so far it's been really good.



Take Me, Cowboy (e-book)
by Jane Porter

Jane Porter is one of my favorite authors and I'm looking forward to reading this one!








A Halloween Close Call (free e-book)
by Joanna Campbell Slan

This was a free short story that is part of Joanna Campbell Slan's Kiki Lowenstein Mystery series.



Killer, Paper, Cut (e-book)
by Joanna Campbell Slan

This is the latest full-length novel in Joanna Campbell Slan's Scrap-n-Craft Mystery series.






 
What did you get?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting choices for books. I like seeing what people get every week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    You have some great books this week, although most of them seem to be part of an existing series. I would probably seek to read a series in order, but the Joshilyn Jackson is definitely going on my list for later.

    Thanks for sharing and have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare