Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (69) 11.17.13



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    

Here's what I got:


For Review:

It Must Be Your Love (e-book)
by Bella Andre
 
This is the latest book in Bella Andre's Sullivan series (due out this week) and I am so excited to read it...I love this series!!! For those who read these books, this is actually part of the Seattle Sullivan series, book 2 in that series, but book 11 in the overall Sullivan series.





Won:

So Tough to Tame
by Victoria Dahl

I won this over at my friend T's blog, Traveling with T and it looks like a fun read - I don't think I've read anything by Victoria Dahl before, but did find out this is the 3rd in her Jackson series, so it looks like I have some reading to do before getting to this one!







What did you get?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of either one of these books, but they both look good! Enjoy!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul of books. You got an amazing assortment of books this week. I see that the Courtney Cole book is really popular this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about the new Bella Andre. I just ordered it for my Kindle and am waiting impatiently until Thursday. I also realized that I didn't have The Way You Look Tonight and got that on my Kindle immediately. Love the Sullivan series!

    Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quiet haul for you :) Here's mine: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/feeding-my-e-reader2-and-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stack, I haven't heard of these before.

    Have a great weekend :)
    Check out my haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Sullivan series. Is this one a brand new one? I don't quiet understand what you meant.

    patoct@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare