Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (70) 11.24.13



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  
    

Here's what I got:


Purchased:


The Way You Look Tonight (e-book)
by Bella Andre
 
This is book 9 in the overall Sullivan series, but the first book in the Seattle Sullivan series. I have really come to love Bella's books - they're quick, fun reads with a little steam thrown in!

Takedown Twenty (audio)
by Janet Evanovich

This is the latest in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series and I already started listening to it - very funny!!!





 


What did you get?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh can't wait for Takedown Twenty. I'll buy that for my sister for Christmas. And then wait and listen to it when she's finished! :( Glad to hear it's funny already!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    SP &STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Bella Andre's Sullivan series. I got that one too and can't wait to read it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bella's books; is that one brand new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually reviewed a Bella Andre book today and it was awesome. I really hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am torn about the new Evanovich... so many of them. I think the last one I read was 14. Enjoy (Team Ranger ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig