Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014 Mount TBR Reading Challenge

The 2014 Mount TBR Reading Challenge is hosted by My Reader's Block, and it goes from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. I participated in a similar challenge last year, but didn't quite make my goal. I'm hoping to be successful this time around as at last count, I have about 200 books on my shelves that I have not read yet.



I'm joining at the Mt. Vancouver level, which means that I need to read at least 36 books from my book shelves. I'll keep track of them here. I'll also link my reviews to the list. 

  1. While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax
  2. The Trouble with Love by Beth Ciotta
  3. Gone by James Patterson 
  4. Fall of Giants by Ken Follett 
  5. Winter of the World by Ken Follett 
  6. Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson
  7. Christmas on 4th Street by Susan Mallery
  8.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me on the Mount TBR challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare