Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: January Weekly Check-in Jan 31, 2014

 

Can't believe it's the last week of January...what a month! I really hope February brings some warmer weather...I'm not talking much - just give me some consistent temps in the 30s and I'll be happy! I really need to get some longer walks outdoors - my marathon is in a little over a month and a half!!!

Here's how my week went:

Jan 25:  rest   
Jan 26:  rest  
Jan 27:  3.75 miles - treadmill at gym  
Jan 28:  30 minutes indoor walking  
Jan 29:  30 minutes indoor walking  
Jan 30:  45 minutes indoor walking   
Jan 31:  45 minutes indoor walking  

How did your week go?

2 comments:

  1. Our weather is all over the place too. Today we are 75 and by Sunday Ice. We have had a few good walking days though! I am planning on a long walk today at the park with the pups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily today (Sunday) it's in the 40's, so I'm going to do a long walk. But then tomorrow we're getting more snow and then possibly ice on Wednesday.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare