Friday, February 07, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: February Weekly Check-in Feb 7, 2014

 

So, February has certainly come in with a bang! It was in the 50s on Sunday and then we've had 2 snow storms since with another one forecasted for this weekend. I am so tired of the snow. At the rate we're going, I might not see my grass again until the summer! We are all getting a little cabin fever here, so I've been taking short walks with the dogs just to get a little fresh air.

Here's how my week went:

Feb 1:  rest 
Feb 2:  4 miles outside!!! 
Feb 3:  3 miles at the gym + 1 hour shoveling
Feb 4:  45 minutes indoor walking 
Feb 5:  30 minutes indoor walking  
Feb 6: 30 minute outdoor walk with dog
Feb 7:  2-15 minute outdoor walks with dogs

How did your week go?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Kristin, you've had a great week of walking! I've also walked (and run!) this week, and plan on heading out the door soon with my dog, Daisy! I use Motion X GPS on my phone to track and share my walks and runs with others.

    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me that sounds like excellent exercise for the week. Cabin fever must be hard though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your planning and my dog is loving those walks too, but she gets way to tired after 20 min already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) YEAH! I am having to divide down my walks because my older dog gets tired. I think Cinder could go forever LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig