Friday, March 07, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: March Weekly Check-in Mar 7, 2014

 
One more week until the 1/2 marathon...I'm super excited!!! I think I'm ready - just hoping the weather cooperates! I did a "practice" walk last Saturday - did all 13.1 miles at the mall and managed to complete that in 3 hours and 7 minutes. My goal for the event is to complete it in 3 hours 15 minutes and if my practice walk is anything to go by, I think I'm in good shape!!!

Here's how my week went:

Mar 1:  Practice 1/2 marathon - 13.1 miles in 3 hrs, 7 min - WOO HOO!!!!
Mar 2:  rest
Mar 3:  30 minutes indoors
Mar 4:  45 minutes indoors/30 minutes outdoors 

Mar 5:  rest
Mar 6: 5k at gym (on treadmill)  

Mar 7:  30 minutes indoor walking

How did your week go?


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare