Friday, April 18, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in April 18, 2014

 

I'm back home after a week up at my dad's and the weather was all over the place...it was warm, rainy and we even had a little snow! We've had frost warnings the last two mornings...I thought it was Spring but I think Mother Nature is a bit confused! 


Anyway, the dogs and I have been enjoying taking lots of walks each day - it's really helping to get those steps in! I have a fitbit and wear it all day long. I do my "fitness" walk in the morning, which is what I track below, but I have another goal - to get 10,000 steps in 5 days a week and on my off days, to try to get at least 5,000 steps. (And this week it looks like I'm target to hit that goal!) Do you have a fitbit? If so, and you're looking for friends, let me know! I love the motivation of that leader board!!!
 

Here's how my week went:  

Apr 12:  rest 
Apr 13:  rest
Apr 14:  45 minutes
Apr 15:  45 minutes 

Apr 16:  45 minutes
Apr 17:  45 minutes 

Apr 18:  45 minutes
 

How did your week go?


4 comments:

  1. I love reading about your commitment to healthy living. I am working my way back to regular runs - the LONG winter and yet another snow storm this week has taken its tole on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I think we all had long winters...I just hope this summer isn't too brutal with the heat!

      Delete
  2. Good job, Kristin! I should take my dog for a walk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin I hadn't even heard of a fitbit until I began this challenge! I just time myself or sometimes set my iPod going. I tried to get to 10 000 steps once, but now I just do what I know I can do and will keep doing - one knee / foot demands respect from me! I saw a funny post on Facebook about the sunshine and snow in photo terms. Weather can be all over the place at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare