Saturday, June 07, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in June 6

 

So after my adventures at BEA and all the steps I was able to get in each day, I was quite ready to get back to my regular walking routine - but fate had another idea. Unfortunately, on Monday, I took a bad fall - the puppy pulled me off my feet and I landed on my tailbone quite hard. Because I was so sore and it hurt to do much walking, especially any fast walking, I resorted to only short walks with the dogs. I'm hoping next week I can get back to my regularly scheduled walks!
 

Here's how my week went:  

Jun  1:  rest
Jun  2:  day of fall
Jun  3:  rest
Jun  4:  20 minutes

Jun  5:  20 minutes
Jun  6:  20 minutes

 
How did your week go?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are ok! My mother-in-law fell a week ago and fractured her hip. Luckily she won't need surgery but I can imagine the pain you are feeling! Take it easy and I hope you had fun at BEA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare