Sunday, June 01, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in May 31 (a little late!!!)



Whew...I'm tired out from all the walking and standing in lines I did while at BEA this past week - but it was a great time!!! I also got to do a fair bit of walking around the city, which I love to do and really need to do more of, especially since I live so close!
 

Here's how my week went:  

May 24:  rest
May 25:  rest
May 26:  30 minutes
May 27:  30 minutes

May 28:  walking around city - 21,291 steps
May 29:  BEA all day, walking around Times Square at night - 17,445 steps

May 30:  BEA all day, walking around city a bit - 14,090 steps

May 31: BEA/BookCon for little while, walking around city - 13,840 steps
 
How did your week go?

4 comments:

  1. Crazy! You did get a lot of steps in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So BEA is very good for one's health! Lots of walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Its amazing how much you walk at conventions""

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha exercising and book bingeing ... love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare