Friday, August 15, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in August 15

#BookBlogWalkers is being hosted by Jen @ That's What I'm Talking About for the month of August

Another week has come and gone! It wasn't quite as busy as last week and I was able to get in my walks each day. I also decided to do some inside walking while catching up on my DVR instead of just sitting on the couch - might as well be productive while watching tv!


  Here's how my week went:  

Aug  9:  rest
Aug 10:  rest
Aug 11:  30 minutes
Aug 12:  45 minutes

Aug 13:  45 minutes
Aug 14:  30 minutes

Aug 15:  30 minutes
 
How did your week go?

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I like exercising on my stationary bike so I can catch up on tv or my reading. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do one of my inside walking DVD's, the wind has been hideous today so I didn't venture outside. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare