Friday, September 05, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in September 5

 

I'm slowly getting myself back on a regular schedule with my walking. I always feel so much better when I get my walking in each day. Plus, I'm determined that for this month, in addition to doing my regular fitness walks (which I list below) I get an overall 10,000 steps in a day 5 days a week and 5,000 steps in on the weekend.
 
Here's how my week went:  

Aug 30:  rest
Aug 31:  rest
Sep  1:  45 minutes
Sep  2:  45 minutes

Sep  3:  45 minutes
Sep  4:  45 minutes
 
Sep  5:  45 minutes
 
How did your week go?

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, Kristin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration. I usually take rest days in the week, when I come home tired from work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That's a good goal for steps. I really need to leave my desk more during the week, otherwise I barely make to 5,000 steps. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kristin and good step goals. I love that the fitbit makes me aware of how few steps I do on big blogging days ... I'm working on that and getting 8000 steps in each day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare