Saturday, December 06, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in December 5



  #BookBlogWalkers is hosted by Felicia @ The Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

This week was much better than last week. I got my walking in every day and even made it to the gym one day. Now I just need to keep this going...so there isn't any holiday weight gain!!!
 
Here's how my week went:  

Nov 29:  rest
Nov 30:  rest
Dec  1:  70 minutes (on treadmill)
Dec  2:  1 hour (indoor walking)

Dec  3:  1 hour (indoor walking)
Dec  4:  45 minutes (indoor walking)

Dec  5:  1 hour (indoor walking)
 
How did your week go?
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig