Saturday, April 11, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in April 10


It was a good week. I made it to the gym 3 days - once just to walk on the treadmill and twice for yoga. It feels so good to be back practicing yoga - not only for the stretching and strength-training, but also the mental aspect. It always brings such a calming sense over me. I'm hoping to add a few outdoor walks this upcoming week, as it's finally warming up.
   
Here's how my week went:  

Apr  4:  rest (4,574 steps)
Apr  5:  rest day (6,662 steps)
Apr  6:  5k on treadmill - 50 minutes (14,948 steps)
Apr  7:  20 minute walk on treadmill/1 hour yoga class (10,024 steps)

Apr   8:  1 hour indoor walking (10,128 steps)

Apr   9:  Walking around aquarium with nieces/nephew (10,476 steps)
 
Apr 10:  1 hour yoga class (11,485 steps)
 
Audiobooks listened to this week - Finished  Last Night at the Blue Angel by Rebecca Rotert, narrated by Andrus Nichols & Caitlin Davies; started The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson, narrated by Kathe Mazur. 


How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you get "exercise" while doing something fun like visiting the aquarium! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great working out this week! The aquarium sounds like fun (and was a nice exercise).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare