Saturday, July 11, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 10


With the summer heat making it's presence known, plus it being so rainy lately, I've had to adjust my training schedule a bit. I've already resorted to walking in the mall because of the rain - which I don't actually mind because it's quite and cool - I don't have to worry about the heat or getting rained on!!! Oh well...as long as I get my walks in, I'm happy! Now, if I could just make it to a yoga class or two each week, I'd be a happy girl and feel that I had a pretty well-balanced training program. That's my goal for next week - to attend at least 1 yoga class.
   
Here's how my week went:  

Jul  4:  5 miles at the mall (raining), 18,921 steps
Jul  5:  6,310 steps
Jul  6: 
3.02 miles fitness walk (45 min), 20,072 steps 
Jul  7:  45 minutes on treadmill, interval training, 15,465 steps
Jul  8:  2-15 minute fitness walks w/ dog, 12,062 steps

Jul  9:  1 hour indoor walking, 13,842 steps
Jul 10:  1 hour indoor walking, 11,444 steps
 
Audiobooks listened to this week :

  • Finished Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter, narrated by Edoardo Ballerini
  • Started & Finished Those Girls by Chevy Stevens, narrated by Jorjeana Marie, Emily Woo Zeller, & Nicol Zanzarella
 
How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.


4 comments:

  1. Here it's beenn rainy and windy a lot, if there was only sun and warmth all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if only it was sunny and the perfect walking conditions every day - would that be awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Doing great! I love US malls and how they are big enough to get your walks in there. I use the treadmill in the gym a bit but I prefer going outside to get my walk/run in as they air is just so much nicer. I don't mind getting wet as long as I can get in a hot shower straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great goal! Doing Body Flow - which is quazi-yoga - once per week is my goal. Of course, I've been gone for 2 weeks, so when I go this Thursday, it will have been 3 weeks for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare