Saturday, October 31, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in October 30


    
This was a tough week. Friday was supposed to be my last day of week but I had to move that up to Tuesday due to a family emergency. I spent Wednesday and Thursday at my sister's watching my 2 nieces, which was fun, but quite tiring...and I'm heading back there for a few days again next week.

 
Here's how my week went: 

Oct 24:  8,169 steps
Oct 25:  5,624 steps
Oct 26:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs,
9,388 steps 
Oct 27:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 6,570 steps
Oct 28:  6,529 steps

Oct 29:  12,350 steps
Oct 30: 
2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 4,712 steps
 
 
Audiobooks listened to this week: 

  • Shadow Play by Iris Johansen, narrated by Elisabeth Rodgers

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.

2 comments:

  1. Still great stepping. Hope the emergency with family will all turn out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is okay with your family. And congrats (?) on being done with work. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare