Sunday, October 18, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in October 16

 
 
I ended up going away last weekend and I didn't get a chance to post, so here is 2 week's worth of steps. I haven't made it to the gym in a while, but last week, I forced myself to hit my goal of 10k steps each day and I felt good doing that. It's going to be two more weeks of long days, but then things will be better - there is a light at the end of this tunnel and I can't wait to get to it!!!
   
Here's how my week went:  

 
Oct  3:  3,625 steps
Oct  4:  6,211 steps
Oct  5:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs,
13,760 steps 
Oct  6:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 7,801, steps
Oct  7:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 10,491 steps

Oct  8:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 7,583 steps
Oct  9:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 9,291 steps


Oct 10:  2,178 steps
Oct 11:  2,235 steps
Oct 12:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs,
10,092 steps 
Oct 13:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 10,632, steps
Oct 14:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 12,689 steps

Oct 15:  2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 10,760 steps
Oct 16: 
2-15 minute fitness walks with dogs, 11,554 steps
 
 
Audiobooks listened to these past 2 weeks : 

  • The Last September by Nina de Gramont, narrated by Rebecca Mitchell

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.


4 comments:

  1. Rock on!! You are doing great. I like the two walks per day... I've been trying to do some shorter "fitness walks" during the day if I won't be able to get a longer one in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the dogs helps...at least I know I will always get some steps in with them. And we've been taking longer walks since the weather has gotten cooler.

      Delete
  2. What would we do without our dogs ... Bella and I love walking when it's cooler. Hope the work stress settles soon, if I can get myself out the door, I find walking a good distraction for pain and stress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare