Sunday, November 01, 2015

Month in Review: October 2015



Here are my reading stats for October! 
  • Books read:  12

 Books I read:

  1. Dogwood Hill -- Sherryl Woods (audio book)
  2. Gossamer Ghost -- Laura Childs
  3. Marry Me at Christmas -- Susan Mallery (audio book)
  4. Parchment and Old Lace -- Laura Childs
  5. Willow Brook Road -- Sherryl Woods (audio book)
  6. The Last September -- Nina de Gramont (audio book)
  7. Winter Stroll -- Elin Hilderbrand
  8. Pop Goes the Weasel -- M.J. Arlidge (e-book)
  9. Nine Lives -- Wendy Corsi Staub
  10. Christmas Bells -- Jennifer Chiaverini
  11. Shadow Play -- Iris Johansen (audio book)
  12. Fire in the Sky -- Andrew Mayne (e-book)
 
Favorite Book of October:       

  • Christmas Bells by Jennifer Chiaverini

2015 Challenge Update: 

  •   You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 126/150
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 13/24
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 3/24
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 23/21 - Completed
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 47/26 - Completed
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 26/25 - Completed 
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 57/50 - Completed

*Kathryn over at The Book Date has created a Month In Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my posts up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!



6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Last September. Looks like you had a great month. Enjoy November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to hearing what you think about The Christmas Bells. I've read so many books by Jennifer Chiaverini - her quilting group ones.

    On another topic, hope your week goes well and thinking about you as you help out with your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Willowbrook Road; hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the Jennifer Chiaverini book on NetGalley and then opted not to get it, but as you loved it I've marked it as want to read at Goodreads. I want to read her quilting series first though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like lots of great reads. Best of luck on completing your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin, you've been reading a lot! I hope Nov. is a great month of reading. I'll keep Christmas Bells in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare