Sunday, December 13, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in December 11


    
It was a good week - and I'm still hitting my goal of 10k steps every day in December!!! I've had a lot of running around to do this week, so that's where I got a lot of my steps, but I also took advantage of the warm weather we've been having (weird for December in NY!!!) and took the dogs on numerous walks! I'm definitely not complaining and neither are they :)
 
Here's how my week went: 
   
Dec  5:  10,041 steps
Dec  6:  10,019 steps
Dec  7:  10,178 steps

Dec  8:  14,127 steps (4 miles at the mall)
Dec  9:  12,748 steps ( 45 minutes on treadmill at gym)

Dec 10: 
13,125 steps
Dec 11: 
10,087 steps
 
 
Audiobooks listened to this week: 

  • Finished Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber, narrated by Lorelei King
  • Finished The Distance by Helen Giltrow, narrated by Rachel Atkins

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great week. Great job on your step numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I'm hoping to get 10K every day in December. We can do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are having a great December - hope the weather continues to aide you! Yes I did enjoy The Seafront Teashop, really good story to listen to and walk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig