Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Month in Review: November 2015


Here are my reading stats for November! 
  • Books read:  13

 Books I read:

  1. Shopaholic to the Rescue -- Sophie Kinsella (audio book)
  2. Where the Memories Lie -- Sibel Hodge (audio book)
  3. Along the Infinite Sea -- Beatriz Williams
  4. Center of Gravity -- Laura McNeill (audio book)
  5. Pretending to Dance -- Diane Chamberlain
  6. The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs -- Matthew Dicks
  7. The Last Girl -- Jane Casey (audio book)
  8. Dear Mr. You -- Mary-Louise Parker
  9. All Dressed in White -- Mary Higgins Clark/Alafair Burke (audio book)
  10. The Kind Worth Killing -- Peter Swanson (audio book)
  11. The Word Game -- Steena Holmes (e-book)
  12. Tricky Twenty-Two -- Janet Evanovich (audio book)
  13. The Hundred Gifts -- Jennifer Scott
 
Favorite Book of November:       

  • Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams

2015 Challenge Update: 

  •   You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 140/150
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 14/24
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 3/24
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 26/21 - Completed
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 54/26 - Completed
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 28/25 - Completed 
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 64/50 - Completed

*Kathryn over at The Book Date has created a Month In Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my posts up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


5 comments:

  1. I sucked at reading this month *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to view back on your month of reading. I'm gonna take a look at my stats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a good number read especially as you were very busy there at the beginning of the month. Yeah - wasn't The Infinite Sea sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few of those I got my eye on! You did awesome though!
    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have along the Infinite Sea and Pretending to Dance on my too read list. Looks like you had a great month! Enjoy December.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare