Monday, February 01, 2016

Month in Review: January 2016


Here are my reading stats for January!
  • Books read: 11
Books I read:
  1. Me Before You -- Jojo Moyes
  2. Lost & Found in Cedar Cove -- Debbie Macomber (e-book)
  3. The Forgotten Room -- Karen White, Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig (e-book)
  4. After the Crash -- Michel Bussi
  5. Bones Are Forever -- Kathy Reichs (audio)
  6. The Things We Keep -- Sally Hepworth (e-book)
  7. Avenged -- Elizabeth Heiter (e-book)
  8. The Storm Sister -- Lucinda Riley (audio)
  9. In Another Life -- Julie Christine Johnson (e-book)
  10. Paris for One -- Jojo Moyes (e-book)
  11. Bones in Her Pocket -- Kathy Reichs (e-book)

Favorite Books of January:
  • The Forgotten Room -- Karen White, Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig
  • The Storm Sister -- Lucinda Riley

Bookish news:
  • I was able to go to a book signing for The Forgotten Room by Karen White, Beatriz Williams & Lauren Willig - it was a wonderful evening, hearing about how the book came to be and how the three authors wrote the book. If you haven't picked this book up yet, I highly recommend it!!! 
  • The She Reads 'Books of Winter' selections have been announced...and they are great selections! I did a post spotlighting them which you can find here and will be reading and reviewing 2 of them soon - 1 I've already read and will be re-posting that review soon.

2016 Challenge Update:
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 11/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 3/18
  • #ReadMyOwnDanmBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 2/18
  • Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 5/21
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 3/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 6/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 3/50


* Kathryn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my posts up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good month Kristin, love the attending the book signing, must have been so fascinatin, definitely one I will pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great start to the new year! I really, really need to read some Jojo Moyes... I own a few of her books, but you know how that goes!

    Hope February brings even better books into your orbit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month of reading, Kristin! I need to add this terrific meme to my list of memes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to get to The Forgotten Room this month. Great month of reading as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare