Sunday, April 24, 2016

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in April 22


 
I got 2 5K's in this week - one at the gym and one outside...now if I can only get in a 10K this month, I'll be happy. I also started doing yoga at home...I found some yoga flows that I've been trying to do a few times each morning, depending on how much time I have. I have a bunch of different ones that I like to do so it doesn't become boring and I really like doing them.

I also paid attention to what I ate all week and upped my water intake. It seemed to make a difference as I did sleep much better. But, we also put the air conditioner in, so my room is super cold, so that might have something to do with it, too ;) 
 
Here's how my week went:     
Apr 16:  7,368 steps
Apr 17:  9,154 steps
Apr 18:  16,161 steps
(5K on treadmill; 15 min yoga at home)
Apr 19:  12,376 steps (45 min yoga at home)

Apr 20:  7,772 steps

Apr 21: 
14,669 steps (5K - 3.47 Charity miles for Girls on the Run; 30 min yoga at home)
Apr 22: 
14,642 steps
(25 min yoga at home)

 
Audiobooks listened to this week: 

  • Started The Obsession by Nora Roberts, narrated by Shannon McManus

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.


Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
     January:  
           5K  -  3
         10K  -  0
     February:
           5K  -  4
         10K  -  1

     March:
           5K  -  4
         10K  -  1
     April:
           5K  -  4
         10K  -  0


4 comments:

  1. Yay for 2 5 ks! I hope you get that 10 too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the steps, Kristin! Here's to a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great with your steps and the 5k's this week. Glad you are able to sleep better too. I've never tried yoga but I hope to take a class someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you and me both - let's get that 10k in this week! We can do it! Great job on the eating and sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare