Here are my reading stats for March!
- Books read: 10
- The Bitter Season -- Tami Hoag (audio book)
- Try Not to Breathe -- Holly Seddon (audio book)
- The Two-Family House -- Lynda Cohen Loigman (e-book)
- Find Her -- Lisa Gardner (audio book)
- Somewhere Out There -- Amy Hatvany (e-book)
- The Killing Forest -- Sara Blaedel (e-book)
- Jane Eyre -- Charlotte Bronte (audio book)
- Pretty Girls -- Karin Slaughter (audio book)
- Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes -- Karin Slaughter (e-book)
- Once a Rancher -- Linda Lael Miller (e-book)
Favorite Book of March:
- The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman
- I made it to quite a few book signings this month:
- Fall of Poppies by Jessica Brockmole, Hazel Gaynor, Evangeline Holland, Kate Kerrigan, Jennifer Robson, Marcie Jefferson, Heather Webb, Beatriz Williams, & Lauren Willig - it was a lovely evening and 6 of the 9 authors were there - Jessica, Hazel, Jennifer, Heather, Beatriz and Lauren. They shared their inspirations for their short stories and how it was writing a short story as opposed to writing a novel.
- The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman - it was great to meet Lynda in person! And so cool that during her talk, she mentioned fellow book blogger Helen from My Novel Opinion and I, and how she got to meet us in real life as opposed to just virtually!
- The Total Package by Stephanie Evanovich - I love going to see Stephanie, and while this signing was a bit of a hike, it was totally worth it!!!
- The Booksparks #MyWinterIsBooked Winter Reading series has wrapped up! Four books were chosen and they were great reads:
- The Ramblers by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
- Losing the Light by Andrea Dunlop
- Come Away With Me by Karma Brown
- Somewhere Out There by Amy Hatvany
- One of my reading goals for this year was to read a classic...and I have accomplished this already!!! I read (or really listened to) Jane Eyre and I really enjoyed it! I picked this one in anticipation of reading Lyndsay Steele's Jane Steele and now I'm quite anxious to get to that...I just have to decide if I'm going to read it or listen to it...
2016 Reading Challenge Update:
- You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 33/150
- Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 8/18
- #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 2/18
- Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 14/21
- New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 15/45
- E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 14/25
- Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 15/50
*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!