Sunday, June 05, 2016

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in June 3



The month of June tends to be a busy month work-wise, so I really need to make a concerted effort to fit in my walks and yoga and/or whatever strength training I've decided to do for the day. It's times like this that I'm really glad my gym opens at 4:30 am because that's when I'll be there! 


 
Here's how my week went:     
May 28:  10,478 steps
May 29:  10,341 steps
May 30:  17,613 steps
(30 min walk)
May 31:  14,155 steps (30 min walk)

Jun  1:  12,176 steps (30 min walk)

Jun  2: 
13,494 steps (30 min walk)
Jun  3: 
20,099 steps (30 min walk)
Total Steps: 98,356 steps
 
 
Audiobooks listened to this week: 

  • Still listening to Cavendon Hall by Barbara Taylor Bradford, narrated by Anna Bentinck

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.


Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
     January:                               May:
           5K  -  3                                  5K  -  9
         10K  -  0                                10K  -  2
     February:                             June:

           5K  -  4                                  5K  -  0
         10K  -  1                                 10K  -  0                  
     March:
           5K  -  4
         10K  -  1
     April:
           5K  -  4
         10K  -  5


2 comments:

  1. O.o 4:30 AM at the gym?! I couldn't do that. I applaud your commitment! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4:30 at the gym is serious dedication! I usually get up at 5 and work out at home before breakfast. This week I am giving myself some time off because my leg muscles are sore.

    Fantastic job with your steps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare