My August Goals:
* Because I will be starting my training schedule for the big walk in September, I am using August as a "rest month."
- 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend - Still on vacation over weekend, but nailed it from Monday on!
- 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F - 5/5
- Eat mindfully - Work was a bit stressful this week, so this wasn't as sucessful :(
Here's how my week went:
Aug 13: 10,533 steps
Aug 14: 5,660 steps
Aug 15: 16,136 steps (5K - 4.02 Charity Miles for MS, 10 min Yoga)
Aug 16: 13,162 steps (5K - 3.28 Charity Miles for MS)
Aug 17: 11,517 steps (30 min fitness walking, 15 min Yoga)
Aug 18: 10,226 steps (30 min fitness walking)
Aug 19: 10,660 steps (30 min fitness walking)
Total Steps: 77,894 steps
Audiobooks listened to this week:
- Started and Finished The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson, narrated by Joshilyn Jackson
How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
***In March of 2017, I'll be doing the CHALLENGE WALK MS in Savannah, GA. It is a three-day, 50-mile walk that tests your strength and your spirit, and makes an extraordinary difference in the lives of people with MS and their families.
|To help me reach my fundraising goal, click here :)|
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
5K - 3 5K - 9
10K - 0 10K - 2
5K - 4 5K - 5
10K - 1 10K - 5
5K - 4 5K - 3
10K - 1 10K - 1
5K - 4 5K - 6
10K - 5 10K - 1