I also had my bi-annual skin check at the dermatologist and had a spot removed from the back of my leg. They must have hit a nerve where they injected the Novocaine because it really ended up bothering me all week - more so than usual. Since the whole area was/still is a bit swollen, it starts to hurt/throb a bit after too much sustained activity. It's a lot better today (6 days later) than it was, but not 100% yet...so until it is, I'll be taking it easy...and praying that the lab report comes back negative - I definitely don't want them digging around that area again ;)
My August Goals:
* Because I will be starting my training schedule for the big walk in September, I am using August as a "rest month."
- 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend - So-so on weekend, nailed it during the week :)
- 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F - 5/5
- Eat mindfully - This was a better week, though I'm still looking into a tracking app that will work for me.
Here's how my week went:
Aug 20: 5,993 steps
Aug 21: 8,538 steps
Aug 22: 10,006 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Aug 23: 10,756 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Aug 24: 11,082 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Aug 25: 11,211 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Aug 26: 12,597 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Total Steps: 70,183 steps
Audiobooks listened to this week:
- Started and Finished Black Rabbit Hall by Eve Chase, narrated by Nathalie Buscombe, Katie Scarfe, & Cassandra Campbell
How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
***In March of 2017, I'll be doing the CHALLENGE WALK MS in Savannah, GA. It is a three-day, 50-mile walk that tests your strength and your spirit, and makes an extraordinary difference in the lives of people with MS and their families.
|To help me reach my fundraising goal, click here :)|
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
5K - 3 5K - 9
10K - 0 10K - 2
5K - 4 5K - 5
10K - 1 10K - 5
5K - 4 5K - 3
10K - 1 10K - 1
5K - 4 5K - 6
10K - 5 10K - 1