My training plan is as follows:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4 miles - will do interval training on these days at the gym
- Saturday & Sunday: Distance walks
- Will try to get one yoga class in on a Wednesday or Friday
My September Goals:
- 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend -Nailed it!!!
- 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F - 5/5
- Eat mindfully/eat enough (esp. in important while training!) - Now that I'm in training mode, I really need to make sure I'm getting enough protein/calories, especially on the days I do big walks. So far, I'm fine, but I need to keep an eye on this.
Here's how my week went:
Sep 3: 10,496 steps
Sep 4: 19,376 steps (10K - 6.25 Charity Miles for MS - 1st Training walk!!!)
Sep 5: 11,191 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Sep 6: 16,356 steps (5K - 3.97 Charity Miles for MS)
Sep 7: 10,212 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Sep 8: 14,144 steps (5K - 3.15 Charity Miles for MS)
Sep 9: 10,375 steps (30 min fitness walk)
Total Steps: 92,150 steps
Audiobooks listened to this week:
- Started and Finished Before He Finds Her by Michael Kardos, narrated by Julia Whelan
How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
***In March of 2017, I'll be doing the CHALLENGE WALK MS in Savannah, GA. It is a three-day, 50-mile walk that tests your strength and your spirit, and makes an extraordinary difference in the lives of people with MS and their families.
|To help me reach my fundraising goal, click here :)|
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
January: May: September:
5K - 3 5K - 9 5K - 2
10K - 0 10K - 2 10K - 2
5K - 4 5K - 5
10K - 1 10K - 5
5K - 4 5K - 3
10K - 1 10K - 1
5K - 4 5K - 8
10K - 5 10K - 1