Thursday, September 01, 2016

Month in Review: August 2016




Here are my reading stats for August!
  • Books read: 15
Books I read: 
  1. After Anna -- Alex Lake
  2. It Ends With Us -- Colleen Hoover (audio book)
  3. The Ice Princess -- Camilla Lackberg (audio book)
  4. Behind Closed Doors -- B.A. Paris
  5. Nowhere Girl -- Susan Strecker (e-book)
  6. Modern Girls -- Jennifer S. Brown
  7. Since She Went Away -- David Bell
  8. Watching Edie -- Camilla Way (audio book)
  9. The Opposite of Everyone -- Joshilyn Jackson (audio book)
  10. North of Here -- Laurel Saville (audio book)
  11. The Couple Next Door -- Shari Lapena (e-book)
  12. Black Rabbit Hall -- Eve Chase (audio book)
  13. Everything We Keep -- Kerry Lonsdale (audio book)
  14. Under the Harrow -- Flynn Berry (audio book)
  15. Always A Cowboy -- Linda Lael Miller (e-book)
  
Favorite Books of August:
 
  • Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
  • Modern Girls by Jennifer S. Brown

Bookish News:
 

2016 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 101/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 16/18
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 4/18
  • Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 35/21 - Completed
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 49/45 - Completed
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 25/25 - Completed
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 56/50 - Completed

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Since She Went Away and I have It Ends With Us and The Opposite of Everyone. Looks like you had a great month. Enjoy September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved Behind Closed Doors...and I want to read Watching Edie. Enjoy September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great month. I really enjoyed The Opposite of Everyone on audio. However in the last month I didn't get much audio done as my walking slipped, I got lazy. Will want to make September a back to basics!
    You are doing well on your challenges with so many completed. I need to check mine and update some of them. Happy September reading and life wise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare