My September Goals:
- 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend - 2/5 and 2/2!!!
- 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F - 5/5 - thank goodness for the dogs!!!
- Eat mindfully/eat enough (esp. in important while training!) - Did ok.
My training plan for the Challenge Walk MS I'll be doing in March of 2017:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4 miles - 0
- Saturday & Sunday: Distance walks( distances will vary) - 0
- Try to attend one yoga class a week - 0
Here's how my week went:
Sep 24: 9,126 steps
Sep 25: 9,056 steps
Sep 26: 10,810 steps
Sep 27: 8,887 steps
Sep 28: 10,049 steps
Sep 29: 9,022 steps
Sep 30: 9,316 steps
Total Steps: 66,266 steps
Audiobooks listened to this week (since I'm not much of a music fan, I listen to books while I walk):
- None this week :(
How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
***In March of 2017, I'll be doing the CHALLENGE WALK MS in Savannah, GA. It is a three-day, 50-mile walk that tests your strength and your spirit, and makes an extraordinary difference in the lives of people with MS and their families.
|To help me reach my fundraising goal, click here :)|
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
January: May: September:
5K - 3 5K - 9 5K - 4
10K - 0 10K - 2 10K - 4
5K - 4 5K - 5
10K - 1 10K - 5
5K - 4 5K - 3
10K - 1 10K - 1
5K - 4 5K - 8
10K - 5 10K - 1