Wednesday, January 04, 2017

2017 Library Love Challenge


The 2017 Library Love Challenge is being co-hosted by Bea's Book Nook and Angel's Guilty Pleasures, and it goes from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. I love my local library and love doing this challenge. This is my eighth year participating in the library challenge!

I'm joining at the Thrifty Reader level, which means I need to borrow at least 24 books from the library in 2017. I'll keep track of them here along with links to the reviews.


  1. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich (audio)
  2. Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantyne (audio)
  3. Blood Always Tells by Hilary Davidson (audio)
  4. Flight of Dreams by Ariel Lawhon
  5.  
  6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare