Wednesday, January 04, 2017

2017 New Authors Reading Challenge



The 2017 New Authors Reading Challenge is hosted by Literary Escapism, and it goes from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. The goal of this reading challenge is to read new-to-you authors.   

There's no levels to join at for this challenge - which means that we get to pick how many new authors we want to read. I join this challenge primarily to keep track of how many new authors I do read, and I tend to read a lot, so I'm joining at 45 again (last year I read 75, but I do want to focus on reading my own books this year as well as catching up on some series I'm currently reading) . I'll keep track of them here. I'll also link my reviews to the list.

  1. Midwinter Blood by Mons Kallentoft
  2. Two Days Gone by Randall Silvas
  3. Little Girl Lost by Carol Wyer
  4. The Ice The Ice Beneath Her by Camilla Grebe
  5. Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
  6. The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney 
  7. Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantyne
  8. Pretty Little World by Elizabeth LaBan & Melissa DePino
  9. Blood Always Tells by Hilary Davidson
  10. The Sister by Louise Jensen
  11. Bad Little Girl by Frances Vick   
  12. The River at Night by Erica Ferencik 
  13. In Farleigh Field by Rhys Bowen
  14. The Missing Ones by Patricia Gibney
  15. The Cutaway by Christina Kovac
  16. The Lost Children by Helen Phifer
  17.     
  18.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a challenge like this and yes I have in the past read a lot of new authors but it's hard trying to keep up with authors I already love. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare