Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Month in Review - July 2017





Goodbye July...Hello August!!! This was one of the best reading months for me in a long time...both in print books and with audio books. If the rest of the year can go this way, I just may make a good dent in all those books piling up around my house! There are some really good books coming up, so I have some good reads coming my way :)


Here are my reading stats for July! 
  • Books read: 21
 
Books I read:

  1. The Space Between Sisters -- Mary McNear
  2. The Light in Summer -- Mary McNear
  3. The Child -- Fiona Barton (e-book)
  4. Come Sundown -- Nora Roberts (audio book)
  5. Girl Last Seen -- Nina Laurin (audio book)
  6. Final Girls -- Riley Sager
  7. Ginny Moon -- Benjamin Ludwig (audio book)
  8. Bring Her Home -- David Bell
  9. The Sleepwalker -- Chris Bohjalian (audio book)
  10. Hello, Sunshine -- Laura Dave
  11. The Almost Sisters -- Joshilyn Jackson (audio book)
  12. Blood Wedding -- Pierre LeMaitre
  13. The Good Widow -- Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke (audio book)
  14. The Separatists -- Lis Wiehl (audio book)
  15. The Captain's Daughter -- Meg Mitchell Moore (audio book)
  16. The Lying Game -- Ruth Ware
  17. Shadow Girl -- Gerry Schmitt 
  18. The Alice Network -- Kate Quinn 
  19. The Lost Ones -- Sheena Kamal 
  20. The Address -- Fiona Davis 
  21. The Lost Boy --  Camilla Lackberg (audio book)
  
Favorite Books of July:
 
  • Final Girls by Riley Sager
  • The Address by Fiona Davis

2017 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 111/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 12/24
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 4/15
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 44/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 21/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 50/50 - Completed

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great book month. Mine was kind of slow. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see how many books you read this month, yes you will dent that pile if you continue that way. I guess the summer helps - that's if you are on a break, if not then that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great reading month!

    Happy to see Final Girls as one of your favourite picks - I read it this past month also and loved it!

    Happy reading in August!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare