Thursday, April 01, 2010

Month in Review: March 2010

Here are my reading stats for March!
  • Books read:  11
Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review)
  1. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
  2. The Sassy One by Susan Mallery
  3. The Summer Hideaway by Susan Wiggs
  4. The Queen's Dollmaker* by Christine Trent
  5. Worst Case by James Patterson
  6. Under Her Skin by Susan Mallery
  7. Pieces of Happily Ever After* by Irene Zutell
  8. Three Cups of Tea* by Greg Mortenson & David Oliver Relin
  9. Big Girl* by Danielle Steel
  10. Bikini Season* by Sheila Roberts
  11. Love in Bloom* by Sheila Roberts

Favorite Book of March:   

  • The Queen's Dollmaker by Christine Trent

    2010 Challenge Update:
    • 100+ Reading Challenge  --  Books Read:  33/100
    • Support Your Local Library Challenge --  Books Read:  18/50
    • Anne of Green Gables Reread Challenge  --  Books Read:  0/8+

    3 comments:

    1. Kristin, I'm delighted that my book was your favorite read for March. I'm honored to be your favorite, especially among a list of such fabulous authors.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Found you via the Blog Hop & am now following!
      ~Angela

      ReplyDelete
    3. I can't believe you read taht many books in 1 month - that's AWESOME :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

     

    Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare