Wednesday, May 05, 2010

WWW Wednesdays 5-5-10

A Week in Books


 
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
~ I'm a bit behind on this series.

What did you recently finish reading?
Photo, Snap, Shot by Joanna Campbell Slan
~The latest Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery.
What do you think you’ll read next? 
~ Most likely I will be reading Blood Game by Iris Johansen. This is part of the Eve Duncan series.



What about you? What are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. Kristin popped over from Miz B's to check out your WWW and I am also an Eve Duncan fan although have not read the series for awhile now.

    Here is what is on mine : http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/05/www-wednesday-may-5th.html


    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am reading "U" for Undertow, by Sue Grafton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through the hop.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by to say hello. I loved reading, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through the book blog list!

    How was the book Knit Two? It's on my to read list!

    ~Lauri
    http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
    l_meinhardt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't participate in WWW but have a question to ask you about the Eve Duncan books. The last one I read was Countdown. I remember Blind Alley having unanswered questions and I didn't think Countdown answered them. To tell the truth it is the only thing I remember about that particular book. I even had to look up on shelfari if I actually read it or not. My question is....are you just as happy with the Even Duncan books now as you were when they first came out? I know I am not. Is Eve more prominent in the ones that come after Countdown because they started to become Jane books rather then Eve books?
    Christian
    www.crysteena73.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare