Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (7.28.10)

A Week in Books

 
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
 
What are you currently reading? 
The Perfect Family by Kathryn Shay
What did you recently finish reading? 
The Great Oom: The Improbable Birth of Yoga in America by Robert Love
What do you think you’ll read next? 
~ Most likely I will be reading This One Is Mine by Maria Semple










What about you? What are you reading?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the title! The Great Oom! Was it a good read? =)

    Thanks for dropping by in my site. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of This One Is Mine is yummy :) Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your reviews for The Perfect Family and This One Is Mine...I have both in my tbr pile. My WWW is here.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I saw the Great Omm somewhere. I love the cover.it's look nostalgic..And the one is mine sounds like interesting story too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This One is Mine sounds like a great summer read -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Maria Semple on my list as well. Hope you like it! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig