Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 8.20.10

It's that time again.... time for the weekly Book Blogger Hop!  Brought to you by Jennifer at Crazy For Books, this is a fun way to get to know other book bloggers.


This week's question: How many blogs do you follow?

According to Google Reader, I follow just over 100 blogs. While I can't possibly get to every blog every day, I do try to visit a bunch each day (5-10), time permitting, and leave a comment or two. On the weekends, I usually have more time to visit and take advantage of that. I am always looking for new blogs to follow, but also love checking out the ones I already do. Most of the +100 are book blogs, but a few are family members' blogs that I enjoy following, too. One in particular is my mom's blog - a blog about her experiences in the Peace Corp.


What about you? 

If you stop by, please let a comment so I can come visit you!
Happy Reading :-)
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Happy Friday! A follower stopping by via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually use pieces of movie trailer film as book marks:) thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristin, thanks for stopping by! I'm already a follower too, so I just wanted to say hi. It's great that you make time to visit a few blogs a day. That's great!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. Already a follower... Have a great weekend! :)

    ~Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just hopping by. I currently follow over 200 blogs in my google reader. I love to learn about books other readers recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed your link from Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in to say hello!

    No lo sé. I don't know. No idea.
    I visit a blog each day and
    I visit ten blogs every Sunday.
    Je ne sais pas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here hopping by and your title made me laugh. I'm the person that has a book in her hand in the movie theater, reading clear up til the lights go out. I'm the person that is forever stumbling because my nose is in a book and I forget to watch where I'm going. I'm a new follower and I'm looking forward to readin more on your site :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, just coming by from the HOP and now a follower. I too love to crochet and to read.

    Hope you can hop by for a visit at LibraryCats Books.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by via the hop. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I follow over 100 blogs though I think some of them aren't posting anymore.

    Just read you review of Georgia's Kitchen and it sounds like one I would definitely see out!

    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig