Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (9.14.10)

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesday. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 Here's a tease of what I am currently reading:


Faith got a tea bag out of a box, put it in a cup, and poured boiling water on it. She took her cup to the wooden table and sat down. "I don't know about you, but I have no idea why I was sent here"

From Return to Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux, pg. 35.

Please leave a comment with a link to your teaser so I can stop by.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. That sounds like a fun read. I will have to see if my Library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've heard of this book so I'm going to check out the blurb. Thanks for sharing :)

    here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the first book and then I'll probably read this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! But now i have to make a cup of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    I think I read this book a while back and liked it. In my mind, Jude Devereaux is one of the better romance writers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by a while ago. I haven't read any Deveraux books though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intriguing teaser! I really need to check out this author!
    My teaser: The Search

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good teasser - definitely makes want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! Someone recommended Jude Devereaux to me awhile back, so I'll definitely be adding this to my TBR list! Here's my TT: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent teaser! Jude Deveraux is one of those authors I really want to read, but never manage to get around to. Have to do something about that soon. Hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of the BEST teasers I have ever read! And I've been doing TT's for almost a year!

    Nice job. I have never read anything from this author, but now you totally have my interest piqued.

    I am now a brand new follower!

    Here's mine:
    http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-clockwork-angel-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Jude Deveraux! It's been so long since I have read any of her books. Great teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Teaser! Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig