Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have a button!!!

I finally have a button, thanks to the lovely and generous Gina at Hott Books, who graciously designed one for my blog!!! I absolutely love it and can't thank her enough for helping me with this.

Check it out:

Always With a Book

I will be adding a section on my blog for all those who have buttons - hopefully I will get to it today, otherwise expect to see it in the next few days. If you'd like to grab my button for your site, please feel free, and if I miss your when adding to my site, please let me know!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm so happy you like it! Anytime you need help - you just have to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed your button, Kristin. It looks great. I need to find out how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mary Thanks Mary...I have no idea how to make these - I would like to learn one day, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig