Sunday, January 02, 2011

In My Mailbox (36) 1.2.11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.


For Review (0)

Library (7)
A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods
The Diva Runs Out of Thyme by Krista Davis
The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis
Mums the Word by Kate Collins
Frill Kill by Laura Childs
Death Swatch by Laura Childs
Tragic Magic by Laura Childs

Purchased (0) 

Borrowed from family member (0)

From Paperback Swap - (0)

Won (0) 

 

What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. You really made a haul at the library, Kristin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are going to have a busy 2011 reading all the books and fulfilling all those reading challenges.

    Happy Reading in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare