Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Scene of the Blog


Today I am being featured over at Kittling: Books for her Scene of the Blog feature. Please stop by to check out my workspace and my bookshelves! Leave a comment there telling me what you think - I'll be stopping by throughout the day to visit as well.

Not sure what the Scene of the Blog feature is? Basically, book bloggers from around the world each have a “space”, somewhere they throw together that marvelous place you see on your screen every time you stop by. Well, Cathy’s feature takes a glimpse into the unknown behind some of the best bloggers out there. You get to see the messy, the clean, the cluttered, the organized work spaces of anyone and everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. I found you from Scene of the Blog and have to tell you I'm very impressed by your organization! I feel like I fly by the seat of my pants all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm on my way over right now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely stop by! Sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for participating, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare