Friday, April 01, 2011

Month in Review: March 2011

Here are my reading stats for March!
  • Books read:  9
Books I read (reviewed ones have * and link to review)
  1. The Paris Wife* by Paula McLain
  2. The Lady Elizabeth* by Alison Weir
  3. Stilettos & Scoundrels* by Laina Turner Molaski
  4. The Last Time I Saw You* by Elizabeth Berg
  5. Love You More* by Lisa Gardner
  6. The Secret Lives of Dresses* by Erin McKean
  7. Brooklyn Story by Suzanne Corso
  8. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  9. Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber

Favorite Book of March (this month it's a tie):    
  • The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
  • The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean 

2011 Challenge Update:
  •  100+ Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 32/100
  •  Support Your Local Library Challenge -- Books Read: 11/50
  •  James Patterson Reading Challenge II -- Books Read: 6/10+
  •  E-Book Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 2/12
  •  Reading From My Shelves Project -- Books Read: 3/25
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books Read: 3/6
  •  Historical Reading Challenge -- Books read 1/10
  •  Cruising Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 9/13

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent month! I have the Secret Lives of Dresses on hold at the library!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare