Monday, October 03, 2011

It's Monday...What Are You Reading? (10.3.11)



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
 
Last week was super busy as I was getting ready for my baby sister's wedding! It was a fun-filled weekend and great to see all my family. The only problem is that reading was pushed to the side...hopefully I will be able to get some quality reading time in.

Books Completed last week:
  • Angel Lane by Sheila Roberts (library book)
  • 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber (mine)
Reading Now:
  • The Diva Haunts the House by Krista Davis (mine)
  • The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner (library audio book)
Next:
  • Pumpkin Roll by Josi S. Kilpack (review book)
  • The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin (review book)
  • Night Road by Kristin Hannah (library audio book)
Reviews completed this past week
Other Posts related to books:
Books for which I need to finish reviews:
  • The Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg
  • Navy Woman by Debbie Macomber
  • Angel Lane by Sheila Roberts
  • 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber
Contest information:

What about you?  What does your reading week look like this week?  Whatever it is, happy reading and have a good week!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I read Night Road about a month ago, and really liked it. I hope you enjoy it also.

    This week I am reading "Quickstep to Murder" by Ella Barrick. It is a fun little cozy mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will be reading Debbie Macomber next week. I love her Cedar Cove series.

    New Follower
    http://tammysbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind in the Cedar Cove series. I loved The American Heiress audio, be looking for your thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking lineup! Enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig