Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (74) 11.20.11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.



Purchased:
 
Kill Alex Cross
by James Patterson

This is the latest Alex Cross book and I was at the store the day it was released!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Christmas Cookie Club
by Ann Pearlman

I saw this at the store and thought it looked like a fun, holiday read.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kismet: A Serendipity Novella
by Carly Phillips

I read Serendipity, the first in Carly Phillip's newest series and really enjoyed it. Thought this one would be fun, too.

 

What's in your mailbox?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've hear how great Patterson is but I've never read one of his books. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading The Christmas Cookie Club and loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw The Christmas Cookie Club and wanted to read it! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize the next Alex Cross book came out. My husband loves this series!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig