Sunday, January 01, 2012

Year in Review: 2011


2011 has been a great year. I've been blogging for almost two years now and am always humbled when I read your comments and see that I have new followers. I have been introduced to so many great authors and books as a result of blogging. Thank you to all who visit my blog.

So, here are my stats for 2011. Overall, I completed 145 books (that includes audio books) which is the most I have ever read in one year! I also participated in some fun challenges that caused me to alter some of my reading habits - all for the good.


Challenges participated in that have ended:

Goal: 100+ books
Completed: 123 books (did not include audio books in this challenge)

Goal: 50 library books
Completed: 50 books

Goal: 20 books
Completed: 18/20 books plus 14 additional books not on original list

Goal: 25 books
Completed: 24/25 books plus 9 additional books not on original list

Goal: 10 books
Completed: 10 books

Goal: 12
Completed: 12

Goal: 25
Completed: 24 (I am in the middle of book 25)

Goal: 20
Completed: 23

Goal: 10
Completed: 13

Goal: 13
Completed: 18


In the next few days I will be adding the challenges that I plan on participating in during 2012.


Thank you again to all my readers - I love reading and sharing with you my thoughts on the books I read. I also love reading all your blogs. I look forward to seeing what 2012 brings for my reading.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, I'm very impressed. You have accomplished a lot of challengers and you did great! :)I've only finished my Goodreads challenge and it was at the very last minute :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig