Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (17) 9.16.12

 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 

 
 
  From the library:

Summer House (audio)
by Nancy Thayer
 
This finally became available for download and I can't wait to listen to it...I really enjoy Nancy Thayer's books.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Four to Score
by Janet Evanovich
 
I'm up to the fourth book in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. The audio versions are hysterical and I am already halfway through this one! 
 
 

 
What did you get this week?
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Her books are always good and I'm glad I finally got a copy of this one!

      Delete
  2. I hope you like the 4th book in the series! I just finished the 5th one. Looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's pretty good. Have you tried any on audio - CJ Critt is a great narrator!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kristin,

    Nancy Thayer is an author who is new to me, but I really liked the sound of 'Summer House', enough to check it out. She really is quite a prolific writer and is definitely heading for my reading list, along with just about as many of her books that I can make time for. I wouldn't choose to have them as audio books however, as I am not a big fan of them.

    Thanks for the introduction to another new name.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read/listened to quite a few of her books and always enjoy them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig